10 Things You Can Do RIGHT NOW To Increase Your Bench Press FAST
Put these 10 tips into practice and power up your bench press fast!
1. Work your Rotator Cuff muscles
2. Get your grip-width right
3. Learn how to breathe
4. Don't neglect back (Lats) training
5. Don't forget to press with your legs, too
6. Get those shoulder blades squeezed together
7. Do partial-range training to strengthen connective tissue + nerve connections from brain to muscle.
|e-book Author Nick Nilsson shows how to do partial reps, heavy weight bench press|
8. Use training bands
9. Don't forget about decline bench press
10. Do your bench pressing in the power rack
Nick Nilsson has a degree in Physical Education and Psychology and has been innovating new training techniques for more than 18 years. Nick is the author of a number of bodybuilding books including "Muscle Explosion! 28 Days To Maximum Mass", "Metabolic Surge - Rapid Fat Loss," "The Best Exercises You've Never Heard Of," "Gluteus to the Maximus - Build a Bigger Butt NOW!" and "The Best Abdominal Exercises You've Never Heard Of", all designed to maximize the results you get for the hard work you put into your training.
Be sure to grab your FREE copy of Nick's 30-day "Dirty Little Secret Program for Building Muscle and Burning Fat FAST," available at Click Here Now!